Many games and gaming platforms are based on top cryptoprojects - Ethereum (https://www.ethereum.org/) , EOS (https://eos.io/), TRON (https://tron.network/), NEM (http://nem.io/), NEO (https://neo.org/),.. , but there are separate crypto-corrects, the level of which makes you pay attention to them:
- Loom Network (https://loomx.io/) - a platform for creating (mainly) games (Ethereum based).
Token LOOM (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/loom-network/)
- Augmentors Game (https://www.augmentorsgame.com) -Forged by the great powers of augmented reality and blockchain technology, Augmentors puts you in control of fantastic creatures.
Coin DTB (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/databits/)
- PlayGame (https://its.playgame.com/) - A gaming platform where players can play directly from their desktop, mobile browser or even built into their own application
Token PXG (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/playgame)
CasinoCoin (http://casinocoin.org/) - blockchain platform for gambling.
Coin CSC (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/casinocoin/)
FirstBlood (https://firstblood.io/) - A blockchain based eSports platform that allows players to directly challenge each other to matches and win rewards.
Token 1ST (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/firstblood/)
- WINk (https://www.wink.org/) - Gambling platform based on the TRON blockchain.
Token WIN (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wink-tronbet)
- Cocos-BCX (https://www.cocosbcx.io/) - aims to create an integrated multi-platform runtime environment for games, providing developers with the convenience and completeness in game development, while bringing users a whole new gaming experience, unprecedented gaming status, and with all the assets obtained in the games being wholly owned by the users.
Token COCOS (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cocos-bcx/)
+ The following projects, already indicated in our main list, can also be attributed to gaming:
Decentraland, Enjin Coin, FunFair, MobileGo, Playkey, Steem, Refereum, The Abyss, VIBE, WAX - see the description of the projects and links to the token in the main list.
(- working gaming platforms and their tokens / coins)